Monday 30 May 2011

SPLIT XI (reported speech, irregular verbs)

REPORTED SPEECH:

I'm sorry! I haven't found many exercises to practise only past and present reported speech. But I know you are excellent students so pay attention to the indications and do the following activities online or on your notebooks. We will correct them in class.


a) Only past and present: (online)
1  2
b) Mixed tenses:(notebook)
1  
c) Now try to change these reported sentences into direct speech: (notebook)


1. She said that they worked in a bank.
2. She said that she was coming.
3. She told me that she hadn't gone to the party.
4. She said that Lucy would come later.
5. She said that she could help me the following day.
6. She told me that she didn't like chocolate.


IRREGULAR VERBS:
1  2   3   4   5

1 comment:

  1. Watch all the latest , trending, viral youtube videos here. Don't miss the best
    memes which are funny and entertaining. trending news in hindi

    ReplyDelete